A little blog about some game related stuff

Friday 7 September 2012

Where did it go?


Today after coming home from a nice vacation with my family, I was browsing around the net, and I ended up reading some old stuff about Diablo 3. Then i couldn't help but to wonder: what happened to it?
I mean, a few months ago, when the game was released, Diablo 3 was like the only thing people talked about when they talked gaming.
So, why does i seem like everyone has just simply forgotten about it? Did people get distracted by it 'cause of other big games coming out? Or did it just not live up to everyone's expectations? Was it missing anything, or was it just simply too unoriginal?
Is Guild Wars II going to be forgotten like that as well in a few weeks? Or will it be remembered? I guess we’ll see.

2 comments:

  1. Everything is about assassin's creed 3 now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the Assasins Creed series is pretty awesome, so I guess that's understandable (:

      Delete